Wednesday, April 18, 2007

8 days old

Ack! I don't have much time to post this, but I want to go ahead and get this done. DS#3 has a pediatric urologist appointment and I have to feed him in order to be ready to go to his appointment. It's nothing serious, but my OB could have circumcised him at the hospital but instead elected to have this specialist see him instead. We'd like to go ahead and get this done ASAP.

Here are two photos I took yesterday. DS urinated on himself during a diaper change yesterday, so DH gave him another (notice the word "another") impromptu bath. He was pretty calm this time, but as you can see from his expression, he doesn't seem to sure about how he feels about this wet stuff.

The other photo is of DD "feeding" her baby brother. She really wants to be a little helper and we've tried to encourage that. That would be one plus, I guess, if he doesn't learn how to nurse--she could "help" feed him. She was so excited to be able to do this one thing. :)

6 comments:

Anita said...

What adorable photos! I bet he will have more attention than he ever wanted with those siblings. Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh he's such a cutie!!! These are both such great photos!

Rachael said...

She looks like she's lovin' her baby brother!! :)

Just Say Julie said...

Melanie - congratulations!! He is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

both photos are sooo precious!

Sandra a.k.a. scrapfreak1 said...

gee mel it seems like he is giving you that evil eye already .. about taking those baths...LOL.. great shots.. thanks for sharing them