Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Any Day Now
I had my OB appointment today at almost 39 weeks. My exam changed slightly. I'm almost 3 cm dilated now, still about 80% effaced and at a -1 station for anyone out there that knows what that means (that's probably you, Michele). My doctor says it can be any time now. Of course, I knew that already. My pelvic bones were all achy today, and I imagined it was the baby putting pressure on them. My contractions have been more frequent and stronger, but still not regular or persistent. DH is convinced that I'll go into labor this weekend. I'm still not so sure. I still think I'm going to deliver right around my due date, which is next Friday. Either way, it could be any day now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i am sooo excited for you my dear friend. Working in OB and seeing deliveries just about everytime I work has somewhat decreased my personal enthusiasm about child birth, but when it comes to someone I know and care about everything changes. I don't recall if we ever discussed your previous deliveries but if they have went quick before this one should definitely be. I pray that the delivery goes well and is as easy on you as possible - do you get epidurals DR??? Will be anxiously awaiting the news - I suppose if we don't see an update that means your probably in the hospital. Oh, by the way, went to the scrapbook stores closing clearance sale today - went a little "Melanie" and spent almost $100 on stuff!!!!!!
Ooooooooooo can't wait! I think you'll have the baby on Easter Sunday!
How exciting! You better take a picture of your Easter Egg pregnant self, you might regret it if you don't!
And the countdown begins!!!! Woohoo!
Ooops....that "anonymous above is just me." Don't want you to think you have a stalker or anything. LOL!!!
mel i have been watching real closely now.. this is just way to exciting.. best wishes for a smooth delivery.. my thoughts are with you.. can't wait.
Post a Comment