Isn't this the most adorable baby ever? DS#3 has started to occasionally reward DH and I with smiles. Last night, we even took a short video of him smiling with some coaxing from me. As I was touching the corners of his mouth with the bottle nipple, he would turn up that particular corner. Once in a while he would have both corners of his mouth turned up into a smile. He has also started to "talk", that is, a noise that isn't a cry or a burp occasionally comes from his mouth.
Often, this is accompanied by a smile. DS#3 still has good nights and bad nights. DH is a little bummed that I'm not doing all the feedings right now but he's been wonderful in allowing me time to sleep. DS also seems to be finished with his growth spurt because he hasn't been eating quite as much--now he eats closer to every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. He can still sleep in long stretches, but instead of just being awake at night, he fusses more at night--not necessarily a good trade-off.This weekend we only had one game to go to--can you believe it? DS#2 had a baseball game tonight. Poor thing tries so hard; he also really loves to practice with his Papa. He struck out twice tonight, although he had some pretty long throws (throwing the ball in from the outfield). DH says that DS#2 is doing everything right (as far as the right stance, swing, etc.) but that it just hasn't "clicked" for him yet. I wish I could just magically give him super baseball powers. :(
3 comments:
Oh Melanie, he gets cuter each time you post pics!! I can see so much of you in him!!
That is just one adorable kidlet! Good luck to DS#2 getting all that baseball stuff down!
Yes, he is the most adorable baby ever!!!
Post a Comment