Wow, we had another long travel day yesterday. We left for the airport yesterday at 7AM and we didn't get home until 3PM. What made it worse was that we were on the plane during all of the time that might be considered "lunch". Since airlines don't provide "real" food anymore this was not fun, especially for the baby. We made do with snacks, but all of us were so hungry by the time we got home.
Something to note--don't leave an unattended drink when your baby is on your lap. He'll take it, drink it, and spill it on your lap despite the lid on it. When you try to clean it up, you'll end up tilting the tray table and spilling the crackers he was eating all over the floor. Overall, I have to say that flying with the baby has been like that drink experience. DH and I aren't looking forward to the next time we're cooped up on a plane with him.
I don't have too much else to say, except that it's so good to be home!
4 comments:
I still remember a flight I had with my son when he was 14 months old. The longest day of my life is putting it mildly. When it was all over (at midnight) a lady from the flight came up to me and told me I deserved a purple heart. It's been 24 years ago...and it's like it was yesterday. What's that tell ya? LOL!
You survived!
Oye! You are preaching to the choir here, Melanie! Glad you survived though and doesn't it feel that much better to actually get home?!! LOL
I bet it does feel good to be home and back in your routine!
Glad you are back home!
Post a Comment