The baby has been a bit clingy towards me lately. Tonight, we were at one of our favorite restaurants. DS#1 wanted to sit next to the baby because he wanted to play with him and also because he wanted to help feed him. I wish he was as enthusiastic about changing his diaper! ;-) He did feed him some beans, and then I started feeding DS#3 some beans. At one point, when I wasn't feeding DS#3, DS#1 started trying to feed him some more beans, but DS#3 refused and was shaking his head "no". I tried feeding DS#3 again, and he accepted the beans from me without any fuss. The same thing had happened with some flour tortillas and cheese dip that I was feeding DS#3 earlier.
Later, when I had to go to the restroom, DS#3 started fussing and holding his arms out at me like he wanted me to take him with me. As I returned, I heard DH telling the baby, "See--Mama always comes back. She always comes back." DS#3 acted all excited, which warmed my heart, of course. DS#2 said, "Mama always comes back. She comes back like a boomerang." Never a dull moment in this family! :)
3 comments:
Oh I love it!! What a great topic and title for a layout! Too cute!
Awww! how sweet!!
That's such a cute story! Loved the title of this entry...it just drew me in and made me want to read!
Post a Comment