Thursday, January 08, 2009

It's Here!

Is it weird that I'm excited about a kit? Actually, I'm excited about two kits. I received both my Project 365 Kit and my Studio Calico kit today. Awesome mail day! This photo of my Project 365 kit is my photo for today. I know there are better photos of the whole kit, but this is probably the most exciting thing that happened to me today, and after my depressing, stressful week, I needed this! :)

I even told a colleague about my photo a day goal for 2009. His wife is a scrapbooker that I really must meet some day. He himself was intrigued by the whole idea of taking a photo a day. He said he was going to do it, too!

I must finish out my blog entry tonight with a couple of cute stories about DS#3. Today I got home early , and as I was walking to the bus stop with DS#3, he started waving to the other moms at the bus stop and saying "Hi, Mom! At first I wondered if he was trying to say someone's name, but none of their names started with an "M". Later I realized that he probably said that because he'd heard the other kids call them "Mom". How adorable can he get?!!

Tonight, he actually said "Hi, Lala" to my mom on the phone. When he heard her voice, he automatically said "Lolo" too, but of course, by the time my dad got on the line, he really was only saying "Hi, Lala" over and over again.

4 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Glad you got your kit!

Catherine said...

Woohoo for the kit! :)

Cynthia Baldwin said...

So your pic of the kit is your POTD right? So awesome you got your kit - looking forward to just touching it! Thanks for the cute stories about E too! :)

Laura said...

That's so exciting you got your kit already!!! Happy for fun things to lighten your week a little!