Sunday, January 11, 2009

Year In Review 2005

Yes, you're reading the most recent post. I happened to have just finished my "Year In Review" pages from 2005. It's a little late, I know, but I finally finished them. I started the first one in 2006 when I went to CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) in Houston with my dear sis. The design and materials were all provided in class by Donna Downey, so this didn't take too long to complete. I just had to sit down and do it. Enjoy the old photos! (Note that certain kids faces are blurred out since I haven't gotten permission from their parents to post this.)




5 comments:

Jules said...

yay Mel!

Catherine said...

Woohoo!!! WTG getting these done and OFF THE TABLE!!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

ah yes...I remember the class well. Unfortunately, I only did ONE of those seasons - spring, I believe. The rest of my pcsi are still sitting inside the "kit" that came w/ the class! *sigh*
WTG getting this done!

Pam Sivage said...

WTG on getting this done!! Love all the pics on the layouts!!, cute potty pic:)

Helmka Family said...

I really like this idea! Great pages!
TFS!
Karen