Saturday, March 14, 2009

Checking In

We just got back this afternoon. We left my in-laws' house at 730AM and had an uneventful trip to the airport. We saw a lot of cars driving into the mountains as we were driving out, so we were happy that we were leaving when we did. We had a great time this week and we can't wait until Spring Break next year when we go back! I'll be slowly uploading photos to the blog this week and telling all about our great week.

DS#3 was an angel on the airplane. The woman seated in front of me even commented at the end of the flight that he was really well-behaved--even better than her teenagers! :) He slept for most of the flight and then had a snack for the remainder of the flight. We were separated on the airplane. In fact, Frontier Airlines' computer system must be messed up, because they separated lots of families, and put me with DS#3 in the same row as my DD and a man with his lap child. Apparently, there are only four oxygen masks that come down in an emergency, so we weren't supposed to have two lap children in the same row.

I have to go--DH is anxious to get his new IPhone today and I'm delaying him. Eek!

4 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Welcome back! I think one of those cars driving into the mountains will be me tomorrow! *sigh*
Glad you had fun - hope I can connect to the internet while we're on Break up there!
Love,
C

Catherine said...

Glad you are back! It's wonderful when children cooperate during travel, isn't it?

Helmka Family said...

Great family photo. Sounds like you guys had a nice trip. Welcome home!
Karen

Laura said...

Welcome home. Sounds like a great trip except the messed up seating on the flight. Can't wait to hear more about it!