Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

DH used to always go out for some beer (sometimes green) on St. Patrick's Day. Now that we're old and married and we had to take DS#1 to soccer practice, we just had pizza for dinner. The kids and I had milk to drink. Pretty boring, huh? DH did make us all wear green today, except for DS#1 who had to wear a uniform. He even made DD change her all pink clothes this morning. Apparently, she was not very happy about this. Look at those happy faces--even if it was only for this one picture. *WINK* They certainly make our lives less boring.

I forgot to take a photo yesterday, so I'm going to use this one that I took today. DS#3 never ceases to amaze me. Look at his new "thing". Now he's putting his cars on the blinds. I have another photo of three lines of cars on the blinds. DH realized this only when he closed the blinds this evening and heard the clatter of cars falling onto the windowsill and wood floor. Yes, they do make our lives less boring. :)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

ROFL!! Love the whole car thing DS is going through!

Jules said...

You're going to have to do a mini album with all of the car photos. so cute!

Pam Sivage said...

Those cars are so cute all lined up!