We had two soccer games this weekend. One was on Friday evening at 7:30PM, so DH and I had DS#1 stay home with the two younger kids. They would not have done well past their bedtime. Apparently they went to bed willingly when DS#1 told them it was time.

We had one game on Sunday afternoon. It was beautiful, sunny, in the mid 70s with a nice breeze. Unfortunately, we didn't even realize it, but all of us except the two youngest got a little sunburned. They were moving around too much, especially DS#3. We get a bit lax about putting on sunscreen (except for DH) because we don't burn very easily. The day started out cloudy, but the sun became pretty intense. It was so windy that I couldn't use an umbrella to shield myself from the sun. Oh well, we'll be more careful next week.

I just downloaded an "app" for my IPhone this evening. It plays music, especially "Wheels On The Bus" which DS#3 loves. He was flicking his finger across the screen to make the bus move across the screen. You gotta love technology that's intuitive enough for a toddler to use. He even got his bus out to keep him company. :)

I know this is a recurring theme, but here's another example of DS#3 lining up his vehicles. DH and I are a little concerned about how obsessive-compulsive he is about doing this, but we have to admit that it's hilarious. I've decided to do a mini-album with all of the pictures I have. I just have to find the right album. I don't want to forget any bit of this. :)
2 comments:
These line-up car photos are just so cute! It's so interesting that he comes up with so many places to put them.
Those vehicles are so darn cute all lined up everywhere. The cutest pic is the photo of them in the chairs, though. Adorable!
Post a Comment