Thinking up blog titles is really difficult for me because I cram so much into one entry. I guess that's the problem if you're compulsive about documenting everything like I am. I can't just limit myself to just one topic. I've been taking lots of pictures because of this Project 365 that I'm doing this year, so I'm going to shoot for posting every other day. It'll be a little less pressure than posting daily, but my titles will be really boring!

Yesterday we received our order from Omaha Steaks packed in dry ice. The kids were home on early dismissal as it was being delivered, so DH put the dry ice in the kitchen sink and let it start melting. Here DS#1 is blowing on the dry ice cloud. DS#2 and DD thought it was really cool and had fun with it. I think it's pretty cool too, but since I couldn't be there, it was
really cool that DH took pictures!

Also yesterday, DS#3 let me put this "backpack" on his back. He looked so happy just walking around with it that I had to take a picture. Of course, he has his cheesy smile here, but he really was
that happy! :) It's nice to see him be "more like himself" instead of the shrieking "almost" Terrible Twos kid that he's been the last week or so. DH used his IPhone (and the Wheels on the Bus program on it) yesterday to distract DS#3 while he was having blood drawn at the doctor's office. Thank goodness we got those phones!

I was supposed to work late today, but luckily I made it home in time to go to DS#2's soccer game. This Spring season we have lots of Friday and Sunday games for DS#2. DS#1 only has 6 games total and one of those is on Sunday (this week), the rest are on Saturday. It's nice to get some Saturdays back, but I really do prefer lazy Sundays instead of Saturdays. DS#2 played well tonight, more aggressively than usual. DS#1 stayed home with the two youngest. He put them to bed all by himself. I love that!
1 comment:
A babysitting age child and a cell phone are very liberating, aren't they?? :)
My kids are fascinated with dry ice and they love the "cloud" that goes along with it
Post a Comment