When I got home today, I took a short nap before going to DS#2's first soccer game. When we got home from that, I took my shower then went back to sleep again. DH awakened me when he sent me a text message during DS#2's halftime of his second game. DH and DS#2 went to church separately from the rest of us because they wanted to stick close to the soccer fields, then DH and I went to DS#2's last game for today. Now it's midnight and I'm still up.
Luckily, despite the high temperatures, there was a decent breeze at the soccer field today, which made it much more bearable, maybe even enjoyable. The other kids went to only one game, the first one, and they enjoyed some snow cones to cool off. I can't remember if DS#2 has ever had one before, but he sure enjoyed this one! I love how DS#1 seemed to enjoy feeding it to him almost as much as DS#3 enjoyed eating it! :)
DH took this photo during the game that I missed. I thought it was a cool shot because it clearly shows DS#2 taking the ball away from his competitor plus he has such an intense look on his face. (You can click on the picture to make it a little bigger.) They lost the first game 6-3. They won the next two games, 7-1 (?) and 7-0. Apparently, DS#2 actually played more aggressively in the game that I missed. Tryouts for next year's teams are next week, so I hope he continues to play well.
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!
I hope you finally got a good sleep. Great action shot that your DH got!!
The sleep thing can be brutal! Hope you get caught up with that....fun photos!
Post a Comment