Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bath Frog

This is the time of year when all of us NEED daily baths/showers. Our routine is to take DD out first and then let the water drain out while DS#3 plays a little more. He used to get so upset if we took him out when there was still water left to play with. Recently, he has started this habit of crawling around the tub after the water has drained out. I think he rather looks like a frog, albeit a very cute one!

This picture just cracks me up. DD is all "ham" for the photo. DS#3 was actually getting upset about something or other, which is why he doesn't have his "cheesy" smile. They both enjoy playing in the tub after being washed up, so I hope this translates into playing well at the pool together this summer.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Well if you have to have a frog in the tub that is the kind that I would want to see. :)

Catherine said...

I agree with Jen....that's one cute little froggie!