Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Cinco de Mayo PTA

Not much time to post today. DH took DD swimming to see if she could get all the way across the pool. I guess she fell a little short, but he felt confident that the block was psychological and that she could easily overcome that. I have to admit that I can't wait to see her in a race. I've never seen her compete before and I'm wondering how she'll do.

DH took DS#1 to his soccer practice while I took DD to her school's PTA meeting. DS#2 and DS#3 went with us. They did a couple little "dances" to music and since today is "Cinco de Mayo", they went ahead and called it their "Cinco de Mayo" dance. They were supposed to wear bright colors and DD picked out her bright colored outfit. She really looked like she enjoyed herself up there on stage. I can totally see her enjoying her swimming "performance" just as much. :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Love the outfit!!