Friday, October 16, 2009

Two Front Teeth

I was reminiscing tonight about DS#2 when he was missing his two front teeth around Halloween three years ago and he was still able to bob for apples (see the layout HERE). DD lost her other upper front tooth this morning when DH pulled out her tooth. She has this cute little toothless grin except I don't think she would be as effective at bobbing for apples because her mouth isn't nearly as big as her big brother's. ;-) She was so funny this evening when she tried saying "phone" and it didn't sound right. Of course that just made her say "phone" over and over again followed by little giggles.

It's been a couple of days since I posted a photo of DS#3 so I've got to give the grandparents a little baby fix. For more photos of DS#3 from the zoo today, check DH's blog. Here DD is playing a game called "Sally Spa Lite" on my IPhone while DS#3 is playing "Wheels On The Bus". DD isn't much of a gamer. She barely plays with her Nintendo DS, but she seems to really enjoy playing on my IPhone. My dear sister recommended "Sally Spa" and DD is finally trying it out. Tonight she begged for the full version of the game. I managed to get a few kisses for that one. :)

DS#3's favorite games on the IPhone are "Wheels On The Bus" which is an interactive version of the song by the same name, and "iBlow!" which is an application where he blows virtual bubbles by blowing at the IPhone screen. I don't want to get my kids addicted to video games, but it's nice to provide them with distractions every so often.

Oh, by the way, my car worked fine today. No problems at all!

No comments: