DS#2 and DD had Red Ribbon Week at their school this week. It's basically a "Say No to Drugs" type of program. The thought behind the sunglasses is that "Your future is so bright--gotta wear shades". DS#2 and DD just loved wearing their sunglasses to school!DH was kind enough to take a picture of them this afternoon. I had to work late tonight and it was dark and rainy when I got home after 7PM. Poor DS#1 was stuck at school until I was able to pick him up around 6:45PM. Things were very busy at work and then when I was first ready to leave, we had an emergency and I couldn't leave just then. DS#1 spent the time in Mr. V's Survey of Design classroom where they use computers and computer programs that most people can't afford. After that he chatted with a few friends and then he got hungry and headed off to Wendy's for a light "dinner". DH had gone to Schlotsky's after DD and DS#2's Faith Formation classes (i.e., church school or CCD) and DS#1 was looking forward to eating again when we got home.
DH had left the house for DS#2's guitar lesson soon after DS#2 and DD had gotten home from school at 3PM and he got home some time after 6PM from the Faith Formation classes which are at 4:30-5:30PM. He also ran some errands during the day. Some time in there, he found the time to get this flower arrangement. He had it in a vase all ready and everything by the time I got home. This and the scrappy package from my friend J made my day so much brighter! :)
2 comments:
I had to LOL at the eating the 2nd dinner comment. Growing boys....
glad you got the goodies :) love that shades photo & the flower arrangement is gorgeous!
Post a Comment