We get to stay home tonight! Anthony had high school soccer practice tonight, so we didn't get home until around 6PM, but club soccer practice was cancelled because of the rain today, so we got to stay home. Since we're home I decided to post some pictures about some of our home activities the last couple of days.

My family members tend to be couch potatoes. We like watching TV. Here, Patrick takes a picture of us squeezed onto the couch watching our American Idol DVR tape yesterday. Notice that I'm looking at a catalog at the same time. I have to multi-task like that in order to get all the stuff done that I want to get done. Notice Eric with his milk on the couch. We've tried to break him of the habit of drinking liquids on the couch, but it's been tough. This is in preparation for when he doesn't use sippy cups any more, but so far he only uses sippy cups while on the couch (not juice boxes and drinks with straws), so maybe we won't have to worry after all.

Alex took advantage of not having to go to soccer by playing soccer on the PS3. He loves his new PS3 game FIFA Soccer 2010. It's got incredible graphics and Patrick often plays with him. I love seeing Patrick playing with the kids. He is such a wonderful father and I am so lucky that he found me. :)

I couldn't resist taking this picture. Eric loves trains so much that he even plays with train stickers. I bought him stickers last weekend during my craft shopping with the kids. He usually starts out by putting the stickers on his shirt and then we try to make them last by reusing them after he changes shirts. I also love how his little belly is hanging out and so is his diaper. This boy is skinny, skinny, so forgive me for getting excited about a cute little "belly" sticking out. :)
1 comment:
These are fun "at home" photos!
Post a Comment