Sunday, January 31, 2010

Simply Blessed Challenge

One of the other ladies at the Playground of Memories MB and I decided to host this scrapping challenge for the month of January. Our goal was to get everyone in the scrapping routine again, so we challenged everyone to complete at least one layout per day. I was able to complete 25 LOs this month! Yay! I've posted a few of them already. Here are a few of my favorites. All of these use sketches from Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life online class that I'm taking at Big Picture Scrapbooking that I mentioned earlier this month.

This one is part of an 8x8 mini-album that I'm putting together. Natalie chose five words to describe herself. Yes, she herself chose "annoying" as one of the words. Alex hasn't chosen his words yet. He keeps wanting to choose "annoyed by Natalie" as his last three words. The design and template are by Cathy Zielske.


These pictures are from a soccer tournament last month. Natalie was more aggressive than we've ever seen her before, and she ended up getting tripped up and falling after stripping the ball from this bigger, older girl. You GO girl!

Patrick took these pictures a year ago. Things haven't changed much. Natalie and Eric still do a lot of laughing and playing together.

I must be getting more secure in my "old" age. I'm posting this picture of me with no makeup and a huge pimple on my face.

This is a page I finished just yesterday. I'm really enjoying this class and all the great pages I'm getting from it. :)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I have loved getting back in the scrapping swing of things with the challenge!

The Mom said...

Love seeing your layouts!! Glad to see you scrapping so much!!