Tonight was the last game. Natalie's coach has a U9 and a U10 girls' team. Tonight, her U9 team (Natalie's team) played her U10 team. This meant that Natalie was as much as three years younger than some of those girls on the opposing tram. Patrick wanted me to take this picture of the size discrepancy. Notice also that Natalie is pushing that much larger girl. Natalie wasn't very aggressive during most of this game, except for this instance and another time when she managed to kick the ball despite being almost on her knees.
I had to post this picture too because she was caught "in the act" of scratching herself. She has eczema, and often gets dry skin patches, especially on the back side of her legs. She's obviously itchy on her head too. Scratching herself is such a routine act that she doesn't even realize she's doing it anymore. When I showed her this picture, she just gave me her embarrassed face.In other news, we got an iPad today!!! I typed this blog entry on it. Anthony thinks it's cool and keeps asking to touch it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment