Friday, April 30, 2010

Pigtails

I haven't been very good at blogging this year, at least compared to last year, so I might try to throw in a couple of extra posts today or in the next week or so. I'm off from work today, part of the perks from having 12 hour shifts instead of the previously typical 9 hours with the recent renovations of our operating rooms.

Whenever I'm home in the morning, Natalie usually requests that I put her hair into pigtails. She decided a couple of months ago that she was going to start growing out her hair again and it's not quite long enough for a ponytail, but it is long enough for pigtails. I'm never happy with the lighting in my house for taking pictures, but I do love this picture of my Princess Natalie. Her front upper right incisor is growing in and she doesn't have the cheesy smile that she sometimes gets.

Of course when Eric saw that I was taking a picture of Natalie, he had to get in there too. I took this picture with the flash, and I'm never happy with how flat everything looks when I use the flash, but until I figure out my camera settings better or get better lighting in my house, this will have to do.

This little boy has hit the "Terrible 3's" now. Patrick and I have always thought that the "3's" were worse than the "2's". He knows more of what's going on and he can communicate a lot better, but he still doesn't understand why he can't watch just "one more" show when it's already bedtime. Luckily, thanks to his new Thomas "banket" and sheets, I was able to distract him into getting into bed last night with just a few tears and thankfully, no screaming.

No comments: