My sister drove us to Spacecenter Houston today. We left Eric with Lola since we couldn't all fit in the car. He was also acting very tired and would likely have slowed the other kids down. My sister and I stayed with the girls and Anthony stuck with my nephew N. There was a big play place that they enjoyed as well as some other hands-on interactive type exhibits like remotely driving a Mars Rover, building a space station, and using a flight simulator to land a plane.
In all, we spent less than two hours there. The drive back and forth was longer than that, partly because of traffic. That's one thing I definitely don't miss about Houston. In this case it was okay because my sister and I got to chat. The kids got to watch "Kung Fu Panda". Anthony and N played on N's iPod Touch. Since my sister graciously drove both ways, I also got to nap and obviously, so did Natalie.
Tomorrow we get to spend more time with the family before we head home. Hopefully my sleep-deprived children will get some rest in the car.


1 comment:
Visiting family is always so fun, and it also can wear you out!
Post a Comment