
I wanted to show some pictures of what else we did this weekend. This first one is of Alex stuffing himself in my niece E's old car. My sister M gave E's old car to Eric since E has now outgrown it. My nephew N also stuffed himself into the car when we visited them the weekend before. It must be a ten-year-old thing.

Ahh, iPhones are wonderful for keeping the kids busy and quiet. I love that they're so easy to use that even a three-year-old can use them. Natalie had so much fun with my niece A this weekend. Eric had fun too, especially since A was always trying to help him. He's the little brother she's never going to have.

I took Natalie and Eric to Lakeshore Learning for the free Crafts for Kids this past Saturday. My sister C took my niece A to Lowe's for crafts there but Natalie wasn't interested. They later also tried to go to Lakeshore but we ended up missing each other. Surprisingly, Eric didn't want to do crafts nor did he want to play with the kitchen and other toys there. Luckily we found this puzzle. What I love about Lakeshore is that they have some really great (and durable) educational products like this. We also spent some time on the number/letter rug that can be seen in the background. Eric knows his numbers very well, but we still need to work on letters.

The kids got these cool battery-operated bubble guns from my sister for Easter. This is why Natalie and Eric get along so well--they like the same things. They both like playing school and playing with Play-Doh, and they both like to blow bubbles. It doesn't seem to matter if it's a squirt gun, Nerf gun, or bubble gun. Eric has been taught to point it at someone. Older siblings are useful that way.

This was taken Sunday night after almost everyone left our house, except for G, Natalie's godfather. As I mentioned in the previous post, Natalie stuck pretty close to him. She kept hugging him and sitting on his lap. Eric just does what his sister does. He also knows that he's supposed to smile when I take a picture. Natalie, however, is oblivious and has this habit of putting her hands up to her face and mouth. I love this picture though, because it shows us just hanging around with G. Thanks for coming to visit, G! Miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment