Patrick bought this Thomas the Tank Engine Sticker Activity Book from Half-Price Books during their 20% off sale this past Labor Day Weekend. At first he took the stickers off the backing and put them on his shirt. Then he put them back onto the backing to use for another time. Today, I walked into the living room and saw this sight. He had put all of the stickers on the arm of the sofa!Just after this, we all sat down in the living room as a family to watch an episode of "Wipeout" on the DVR. Even though Eric was not sitting on the sofa at that time, the other kids respected that sticker area and kept their distance. Actually, the real reason was that they didn't want to make their baby brother mad so they stayed away from his stickers. Sadly, when we asked Eric to clean that up, he didn't put them back onto the backing very well and many of them are now stuck together and can't be pulled apart without destroying them. Oh well, he got some fun out of that $2 book!
Oh, and one more story for those of you who aren't on Facebook. I posted about an incident that occurred last night as Natalie, Eric and I were leaving Baskin-Robbins. As we were driving away, Eric asked if he could have dessert. I told him that he already had ice cream for dessert. He got upset and started crying. He insisted, "Ice Cream isn't dessert!" :)
1 comment:
Ice cream is a food group....isn't it??
Post a Comment