Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Cow Hat

Patrick and the younger kids went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch this week and they received these hats in honor of "Cow Appreciation Day" this coming Friday. Anthony has a silly side to him and he put on one of the hats, which happened to be Eric's hat. Eric insisted that he didn't want Anthony to wear his hat, for some reason. Natalie volunteered hers and even adjusted it to fit Anthony's head. The first picture I took was with Anthony texting while wearing the cow hat. Here he is trying to look as mean as possible.

For Cow Appreciation Day, if you dress up as a cow, you can get a free meal at Chick-Fil-A, you can get a free meal. If you dress up only partially, then you can still get a free entree. Anthony said that he wouldn't mind dressing up as a cow, except that his family would take pictures. Then he said, "Oh wait, my friends would take pictures too." Yes, most definitely. I guess that's why he lets me take all the pictures I want of him.

No comments: