This is just a goofy picture of Natalie and Eric--further proof we need to look into gymnastics classes for the little man. I'm not sure how this started, but sometimes Natalie will lift Eric up under his arms and he will hold up his legs. It cracks me up every time they do this "routine".
I've seen a lot of their antics in the last couple of days. Since I worked last Saturday, I got yesterday (Friday) off. The big boys participated in a soccer clinic this morning (Saturday) and Anthony still had summer P.E. camp on Friday, so I went to Houston with just the little ones. I left on Thursday afternoon and came back this morning. Patrick stayed with the boys. I told Patrick today that I needed a break from these two. They are cute but they argue a lot, which is unpleasant when I'm trying to drive the car.
For whatever reason, Natalie started rubbing John's head. He liked it so much that he told her to keep doing it. At first he was bending over at the kitchen counter so she could reach his head, but then I suggested that he sit down and relax, so he did. She does silly little things like that. Aly said that it was like petting a dog. :)
We stayed at Cynthia and John's house. Mom and Dad came to visit on Friday, as did Melissa. Emily and Aly had Harry Potter camp from 9-2 on Friday. We had lunch with them and then the girls all got to play together after the camp. We celebrated Mom's birthday early and informally by ordering Chinese food take-out for dinner. It may not be what other people do, but that's what we do.
Food tastes better when Lola is feeding it to you. Here she is feeding Eric with some "rice soup" or "arroz caldo". He loves that stuff! Mom prefers takeout to going to a restaurant because then she can play with the kids more. It was nice to spend some time with my family, even if it was just a short time. Dad is having more and more trouble with travel, so instead of waiting for them to come to visit us, we went to visit them.



No comments:
Post a Comment