Are you ever too old to be sad when your parents leave? I suppose when you're young you don't really notice how well your parents take care of you, but I love that I feel so pampered every time my parents, specifically my Mom, comes for a visit. I didn't appreciate it as much as a kid living at home but boy do I appreciate it now. Thanks Mom and Dad!
I'm only going to post a few things about what tomorrow will be like. Anthony will be at school early again for cross country practice. He has a "Model U.N." meeting after school so he won't be ready to be picked up until 5 pm. "Model U.N." is an activity where they get assigned a country and an issue and they have to figure out how that country views that issue. Alex is starting a UIL (University Interscholastic League) Spelling activity after school so he won't be done until 5 pm either. UIL just means that he would be also participate in competitions. I am on late call so I probably won't leave work until at least 6 pm. Meanwhile Natalie will have piano lessons after school and Patrick won't be able to pick the boys up until after 5 pm. It's just another manic Monday for us. :)

1 comment:
I just got back from a visit with my parents. I think as we age (them and us) we realize just how important it is to take the time for family.
And BTW....go Anthony!!
Post a Comment