This is the sight that greeted me when I got home from work this morning. Isn't he a cutie? These skeleton PJs are a little small on him, but he insisted on wearing them anyway. He calls them his "bones" pajamas. He also insists that they're not too small.
I picked him up from school a little early today so we could go have a snack at Starbuck's before picking Natalie up for her piano lesson. I got him the usual and I also got Natalie her usual. Patrick said that the reason why the kids always want ME to pick them up is that I buy them nice treats. He also said, "Can you pick me up, too?" :)
This is going to be another busy week, made busier by my going out of town on Friday through Sunday. My mom, sisters, and I will be visiting my grandmother next weekend. The rest of the week is below:
--Every morning, Anthony has cross country practice at 6:45am.
--Today, Natalie had piano lessons at 3:30pm. Alex also had UIL Spelling Club after school until 5pm, so Patrick picked Anthony up after school, fed him, then picked Alex up before coming home.
--Tomorrow, is the usual swim team for Natalie at 5:30-6:30pm, soccer practice for Anthony at 6-7:30pm, and soccer practice for Alex at 7:30-9pm.
--Wednesday, Anthony has a National Honor Society meeting after school.
--Thursday is a repeat of Tuesday.
--Friday, Patrick will drop me off at the airport after dropping Anthony off at school. Anthony is also going to the Homecoming football game at 7:30pm.
--Saturday, Anthony has a soccer game at 9am and Alex has one at 2pm. Eric was invited to a birthday party at 1pm, but there is just no way Patrick can do all of that by himself.
--Sunday, I return home at 12:30pm.
I'm going to miss the kids a lot while I'm gone, but in the end it'll be a good bonding time with my mom and sisters and a good visit with my grandmother.

No comments:
Post a Comment