I've been very absent from my blog, but my last Christmas task (sort of--we still need to mail the Christmas cards) is done. I finally got my Christmas picture of the kids on Sunday. We had rain all weekend, and really for all of the past week. I was about to try to get a picture of the kids inside the house but it was just too dark inside with the overcast skies outside. The rain had let up a bit and the ground wasn't too muddy, so we went outside. I might add that I had a jacket on while I took this photo but my children were not cold at all. In fact, Natalie had started running around the backyard and Eric followed suit. She's trying to tippy-toe in this photo so she'll appear taller--what a goof. That meant that Eric got all riled up and I couldn't calm him down for photos. He was Mr. Action Man for most of the photo session, except for the time when I told him I wouldn't give him another Cars car (I have one left). At least he stayed still enough to pose for pictures, even with a cheesy grin.
After I got this photo I uploaded it to make a Christmas card. I couldn't manage to make my own cards this year. Maybe I'll make my own cards next year. Maybe I'll start trying to get a Christmas photo a little earlier next year too. Of course we won't have a big Disney trip the week before Christmas next year either. For those of you on my Christmas card list, I'll have to send them out after we get back, so you won't get them until after Christmas. I promise that they'll be worth the wait. They're the most beautiful kids in the world, after all. :)

3 comments:
The most beautiful kids...except for mine. ;)
Glad you got a great photo, after all! I don't think Eric's grin is too cheesy - just cute. Everyone looks great, and I look forward to seeing your card IRL.
You have a beautiful family!!! LOL at Cynthia's comment.
Great photo of the kids!!
Post a Comment