Thursday, May 07, 2009

Favorite Spot

After yesterday's exhausting day, I got to "chill" a little this afternoon. DS#3 was being needy and clingy, and wanted me to carry him around everywhere. I was able to redirect him to looking out the big window next to our stair landing. That way I could put him down and he wanted to sit in my lap instead. He likes to look for birds in the big trees next to the window. He also likes to listen out for any "airpain" (i.e. airplane) flying overhead.

I decided to lie back and put my head on the bottom step. It's not the most comfortable place for my head, but I could pretend I was lying down outside and looking up at the tree. DS#3 decided to lie down on top of me instead. I decided that this would make a great "photo of the day" and asked DS#1 to get the camera. He took this picture and three others. Just a reminder of some of simpler times... :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

He definitely looks a bit more comfy than you do. LOL!

Catherine said...

Simple moments are the best....and I have to agree with Julie...he looks pretty comfy. You? Not so much. :)