A month ago today, one of the clothing rods in the master bedroom closet collapsed. I've had my clothes all over the master bedroom since then. DH and I got donated about nine trash bags worth of clothes to the local Goodwill, but we still have to get rid of more. Our master bedroom closet is pretty much our storage area since our attic isn't really fit to store things and we prefer to park our cars in our garage. There is about seven years worth of stuff in there that has accumulated in that closet (since we moved here).

DH had planned to do the work in stages, so that we could still store some stuff in the closet. Today, he had actually planned to move more of the stuff out of the closet so he could paint a couple of the walls. Well, in the process of transferring some of the clothes from one clothing rod to another, another clothing rod collapsed. At that point there was nothing left to do but remove everything from the closet and do everything at once. This is a picture of just the stuff in the gameroom. There is still some stuff in the closet and master bathroom along with our bedroom. DH did A LOT of work today. Tomorrow he plans on painting, if DS#3 cooperates, that is.

Speaking of DS#3, I can't leave without showing a cute photo of him. *WINK* He was playing in the playscape in our neighborhood park area again during DD's swim team practice. He has never liked swings, at least when ridden the conventional way, but today, I saw him using the swing as a sort of sling around his body. Most of the time he was looking down towards the rocks below, but he looked up at just the right moment for me to snap this picture. It wasn't easy getting him to leave the playground when swim team practice was over. :)
3 comments:
Oh man, forced house rehab. I always have mixed feelings about that but in the end it's probably a good thing since the closet will be taken care of. :)
That's a great picture of DS#3! He is getting so big!!
Good luck with the closets!! Just think of how nice it will be once it is all done!!
Oh wow....I wish I could help you. That's my idea of FUN!
Post a Comment