DS#2 has been enjoying these "pocket models" lately. Basically they come in a card form and he punches the pieces out and puts the models together. He has always loved building toys. Star Wars Legos have been his favorite building toy lately, with some of these pocket models mixed in. I told him I wanted to take a picture of his models, and he set up this battle scene for me. The fact that he willingly got in the picture (without me using one of my Mother's Day coupons), means that he really loves these things!
2 comments:
Those are really neat!! You'll have to let me know where you found them because Ian would love some of those and his birthday is coming up and I have no ideas for what to get him. :)
I've never seen these (which probably has more to do with the age of my boys than anything else. I have two very large Rubbermaid totes full of Legos. I'm hoping the grandkids will use them.
Post a Comment