DD had her first cavity filled yesterday. DH asked her if she wanted him in there with her and she said, "no". The dentist was impressed with how well she did. He said he had lots of adults that don't do as well in the dentist chair! Of course our dentist is pretty good too. DD didn't even realize that she had a shot to numb her tooth. It was a little weird to see only part of her little face move (because of the numbing shot) afterwards.
DH and I have been getting things ready for DS#2's "party" tomorrow. He decided that he wanted to have his friends sleep over for his birthday. They're coming over tomorrow afternoon around 1:30PM and they'll all go to the neighborhood pool. After the pool they're coming home and watching TV or more likely, playing video games. DH and I decided to get two more Wii controllers just so four of them could play at the same time. I could just feel his excitement bubbling inside of him when he was charging up the two Wii controllers that we have (he doesn't yet know about the other two controllers). He's been talking about how he can't wait until tomorrow, too. He wanted to invite six boys but only four of them are here in town this week. Three of the four live here in the neighborhood and one played on his soccer team this past year. I can't believe I'll have seven boys here tomorrow night.
DH is planning snacks and then pizza for dinner. He's even planning to make banana chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast on Thursday, DS#2's actual birthday. I'm a little jealous that I won't be around for that! :)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun party!! Happy Birthday to him!!
Hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment