Just a short post to say that we're all excited (well, maybe not DS#3 since he doesn't even realize what's going on) about going to Washington, D.C. tomorrow. DH did a great deal of work today. He shopped for last minute items, he held the newspaper and mail, and he did laundry--lots of it. The kids had mostly packed when I got home and the electronic distractions were already being charged.
My picture for today will be a photo of the suitcases grouped together at the foot of the stairs. I didn't have any time to upload anything to the computer, so I'm not posting any photos tonight. It's ironic that one of the suitcases says "Going to Grandma's", except we're not going to Grandma's house this time. DS#1 received that suitcase many, many years ago from Grandma, and now DS#3 is using it.
We're leaving tomorrow morning and not returning until the Fourth of July. I hope the weather cooperates with us and that the kids do okay walking everywhere. We'll be taking the Metro also, but not the Red Line. ;-)
3 comments:
Have a great trip!! :)
Hope you have a wonderful trip!
Have a great time! Can't wait to hear/read all about it and see pictures!
Post a Comment