
Fourteen years ago, I became a mother for the first time. It was an exciting but scary time, and sometimes I'm still excited and scared at the same time. He's turned out to be an extraordinary young man that DH and I are very proud of him on a daily basis. As you can see from this picture, he was kind enough to share blowing out his candle with his baby brother. Actually, his baby brother blew out the candle all by himself before I even had a chance to get the camera out. This picture was Take Two.

I love this picture of DS#3 because he is looking at his biggest brother with the most adoring eyes! :) DS#1's birthday cake was a Godiva Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake from
The Cheesecake Factory and we gave DS#3 his own piece. He ate more cheesecake than hotdog, but we decided that was okay for today.

I included this picture just for Grandma. Yes, we got the present and he loves it! We were afraid that DS#3 would ask for his own presents to open again like he did for DD's birthday. Luckily, he was content to help open DS#1's presents and DS#1 was fine with sharing, of course. Some time soon, I'll have to post the contents of the birthday card that my dear sister sent with her gift. She talked about going to Hollister and Abercrombie to buy DS#1 his present--hilarious! :)

Later when DS#2 and DD were at soccer practice with DH, DS#3 got to watch several episodes of Dora and Diego. Ever since he was sick last week, he has been watching Dora and Diego, his old standbys, instead of Thomas. Tonight I guess this was his preferred TV watching position. He has been jumping from the sofa to this La-Z-Boy chair and back, which I dislike immensely since my heart always skips a beat when he does that. He always smiles when he does it, though. What a little stinker!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to DS! That eldest guinea pig thing is always an adventure!
Post a Comment