The older boys were not potty trained until they were over four years old, so we didn't expect much from Eric. Apparently he stayed dry all day at daycare today! He even pooped in the potty! Of course, he was wet when we picked him up, but that was after naptime. I had to convince him to go to the potty when we got home, but he did it so I was able to promptly put him in a clean diaper. He's been enjoying his reward of M&M candies too. Wish us luck with the potty training!Tomorrow, we'll be celebrating Eric's THIRD birthday! I can't believe he's growing up so fast. He apparently told his Uncle J this past weekend that he will be getting trains tomorrow. He must have been paying attention when I went shopping with him last week. :)
1 comment:
Good for him!
Post a Comment