This is the sight that greeted me on the upstairs landing when I got home today. I was upset and Patrick immediately yelled from downstairs that he already knew about it but he had left it so I could take a picture.
Patrick also came upstairs to show me this particular spot. Apparently, he had told Eric that he shouldn't color unless it was on one of our blue trays (that we use to protect the house and furniture). Then, he discovered that Eric had covered up the crayon mark with some stickers.
This is Mr. Mischief himself, climbing on the OUTSIDE of the stairs despite my telling him not to. Of course he gave me a sly little smile as he got back on the outside of the stairs and started climbing back up there and he gave me this "in your face" expression when I took the picture. It's a good thing he's cute!
1 comment:
Oh boy...good thing he's cute is right!
Post a Comment