Tonight Alex's team had a scrimmage, which means that it's a game that doesn't count. His coach set this up so they could mimic the conditions during a real game and practice for the start of their season next weekend. The start time was at 7:30PM which is pretty late considering that Alex usually goes to bed by 8:30PM. As you can see from this picture, this was pretty late for Eric. Usually we would have left him at home with Anthony, but Anthony was babysitting one of our neighbors, one of Natalie's playmates. They actually invited her to play for a little while tonight so her friend would have someone to play with. Unbeknownst to me, Patrick had forbidden her to go over there today because she was talking and acting inappropriately at home (I was napping). Of course he left to take Alex to the game and forgot to tell me this and Anthony was oblivious, so he took her over there when he went over there. Oh well, at least I didn't have to drag her along to the game so I could watch her pout.
Eric and I got there late and admittedly I didn't really pay that much attention to the score. Alex seemed to play well, and that's all I cared about. Tomorrow he has another scrimmage at 11:30AM and Anthony has a "real" game at noon at their home field. Anthony's season starts this weekend. Hello Fall Soccer Season!
1 comment:
The photo of Eric is so cute...he looks so tired!
Post a Comment