I didn't have to take the boys to soccer today because their fields were still wet from the 1 inch rainfall we had yesterday. They were disappointed, but YAY for me! DH still had to take DD to her practice because her fields were actually still open. I spent the night scrapping my kit assignments for
Scrapaddict and trying to keep the little man from eating my paper or choking on a stray mini-brad. The older boys forgot their disappointment when they got to play video and computer games instead.
Since I can't show the pages I'm working on yet, here are some pages I finished last week. These first two are from our Disney World trip last year.


The pictures on these pages are from our trip to NJ/NY two years ago. I finally finished scrapping this trip!


Tomorrow we have DD's Daisy Scouts Investiture Ceremony. I'm not even sure what that word means, but it has something to do with putting a pin on! :)
4 comments:
These are all such great layouts!
Super layouts, really like the NY layout!
I agree! Awesome LO's Melanie!
...and I see that 'brace-free' snapshot I've been wanting to see there too!
You are such a great scrapper - I love seeing your stuff!
Post a Comment