Thursday, May 13, 2010

With The Cousins

It's been a hectic week for us. Between some late days for and afterschool kids' activities, Anthony is going to end up riding the bus four out of five days this week (after tomorrow). A couple of my complications at work were somewhat resolved this week too, and not necessarily resolved completely, but at least resolved for now. It's definitely been a stressful week, so I'm going to post some more fun photos from last weekend to cheer myself up a bit.

I was so glad that I was able to capture a good smile from Eric while he was swinging on the playscape in my sister's backyard. Can you believe that this boy used to refuse to get on a swing? I'm not sure which he loved more, the simple act of swinging through the air, or the attention he was receiving from his cousins. He mainly stuck with the girls this past weekend. My nieces A and E don't have any younger siblings, so they tended to be more attentive than Natalie. All three of them took turns pushing Eric on the swing, however.

Although this isn't the best picture, this shows how similar Eric looks compared to my niece E--similar eyes, nose, lips. They're looking at AB opening her presents. My niece E is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady, like her mother. ;)

My sisters and I got the girls matching James Avery sterling silver bracelets with butterfly charms to commemorate their First Communion. Natalie has been wearing hers (along with her cross necklace) pretty much every day since she got it. I always get a kick out of seeing the girls in matching outfits and/or accessories. Even though I only have one girl, this is like having three. :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Those are such pretty bracelets!