Today, Natalie had a dentist appointment to fill two more cavities. She had another cavity filled a while back (last year maybe?). I hope this is not a trend, because filling the two cavities today cost $320! We even bought her an electric toothbrush at the beginning of this year, but apparently that wasn't good enough. She seemed excited to show me her cute little crooked smile when I got home. The crooked smile is, of course, from the anesthetic.Patrick said it was definitely noisier today than in the past two weeks when Natalie was staying with my family. Anthony pointed out, "At least there wasn't the sound of gunfire coming from the TV." That sound is usually due to Alex playing "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2" almost daily. Alex is having lots of fun, though, and knowing that makes up for how much I'm missing him. Love you, Sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment