I went on a shopping trip to the local outlet mall this afternoon with my Mom and sisters. It was so crowded there, but it was so fun just hanging out with them. Later, after dinner, my sisters and I went to a local mall with our daughters and Eric. He heard the word "mall" and he wanted to go too. I got the feeling that he expected a different mall, like one of the ones back home, but I think he still had fun in the end. This is a picture of Aly and Natalie trying on shoes at Macy's. They were probably a little bored, but at they found something to do. Notice the "attitude" in Natalie's post--that's my girl! Eric kept trying to get on and under the displays which was both entertaining and frightening at the same time.We were pretty tired from all that walking when we got home tonight, but we bought some essential things, like a dressy dress for Aly and some dressy shoes for me. Both are for my cousin's wedding in a couple of weeks. I wish I lived closer to my sisters and parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment