I didn't get any good photos today, so I'm using this one from this past weekend. Eric has been obsessed with the iPhone/iPad game called "Plants vs. Zombies". He asks to play it often and every day. He was even playing it while walking to the car after getting ice cream this evening. I have to admit that I used it as a potty training tool today. When he wanted to play, the price was that he had to go to the potty first. I guess I'm desperate for him to proceed with potty training!Only Natalie, Eric and I were home this afternoon/evening. Patrick left this afternoon around 1:30PM to pick up Anthony from his PE Camp and then on to Houston to pick up Alex and go to the big MLS (Major League Soccer) All-Stars vs. Manchester United soccer game. They're trying to fight the traffic out of the stadium and drive back home as I'm typing this. They're rushing back because Anthony doesn't want to miss the last day of PE Camp tomorrow. The things we do for our children...
I was pretty wiped out today after working last night, so I slept the morning away and I didn't do much for most of the afternoon either. The two "productive" things I did were to set up our Wii to stream videos from Netflix and to set up my new iPhone 4 that arrived this afternoon. Those two things actually took big chunks of time. I consider myself somewhat tech-savvy, but I still get apprehensive about messing stuff up, which slows me down while I check and double-check--and call Patrick for passwords and such.
After I was finished with all of that, we went to Target, the kids' favorite store. I always have to laugh when I say that, but it's so true. Natalie really wanted to go to Target so she could get bright red nail polish and gum, and she wanted to spend her own money for both. When we were there, she showed me the red camera that she wanted for her birthday. Last week she told my sister that her favorite colors for clothes are red and black. My favorite color is red, but I'm not sure where her professed love of red and black comes from, especially when she used to LOVE pink so much.
Natalie insisted on eating the Spicy Crispy Chicken Nuggets at Wendy's for dinner. I really didn't want to eat there and just when I was about to park, Eric got upset and said he wanted Chick-Fil-A for dinner. He could see Chick-Fil-A directly next door to the Wendy's but this was after I had already asked him if he wanted to go to Wendy's and he had insisted that he wanted to go eat AT Wendy's and not just pick up and go home. So, we picked up food for Natalie and headed to Chick-Fil-A. Because Natalie has been gone for a couple of weeks, the three of us haven't been to Baskin-Robbins for a few weeks, so we went tonight. Eric got distracted by Natalie playing on my old iPhone that he didn't even finish his Rainbow Sherbet. He wanted to play "Plants vs. Zombies", of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment