Thursday, August 05, 2010

Back and Forth

This is a picture of Anthony with his new iPhone. The new phones arrived yesterday afternoon, which started the mad dash to get them activated. It was a mad dash because it took a long time and Patrick was trying to get home in time to get Natalie to her piano lesson at 4PM. I went ahead and took her to her lesson because Patrick had to get home so the boys could pack up their soccer stuff. I met him at Schlotzky's while Natalie was at her lesson and then I headed to work. He picked up Natalie from her lesson then went straight to the boys' soccer practices at 6PM. Doesn't that sound hectic? Well, on the way to soccer practice, we found out that Anthony's iPhone wasn't getting the 3G internet reception, so while the boys were in practice (and with the little ones in tow), he headed back to the AT&T store to get Anthony's 3G connected. I felt guilty since all I had was work, and we weren't even all that busy.

This morning we're still packing like crazy. Patrick is heading out yet again because Alex's Flip camera isn't working. He's going to try to exchange it at Costco. Why is it that going on a trip is always so stressful?

No comments: