I feel like I've been at work a lot this week. I can't wait for the weekend! Patrick was busy today with taking the big boys to strength and conditioning training and then on to getting everyone's hair cut. He had already dropped Anthony off at soccer practice by the time I got home from work. Eric had fallen asleep on the way home from soccer. He awakened in a very grouchy mood soon after I got home and then he wanted a snack and couldn't be rushed. Natalie and Eric didn't get their baths until 8:30PM so they didn't get to bed until 9PM.I took some photos of Eric in the tub for my photography class. I had plenty of time because he wanted a "slow bath" (so he could play). We were working on white balance and I didn't like most of the photos I took, but I liked this one because it really shows Eric concentrating on what he was doing. It's also a great shot of those pretty eyelashes. I still had to touch up the color on this one, but I'm happy with the photo overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment