We're here at the airport waiting for them to tell us when to board. Apparently there is a lot of congestion in Baltimore, where we will be taking a connecting flight, and they don't want us to land there too early. Supposedly they're holding our connecting flights there so we won't end up missing them. For us that means that we have no idea when we'll finally make it our hotel room. I guess it's a good thing I got some sleep last night when I was on call.
Natalie has discovered that she can take photos with my old iPhone, which of course is now essentially and iPod Touch since it's no longer got calling capabilities. She's been taking photos including this silly one of Patrick.
Alex has been taking videos with his new phone which involves his sister appearing and disappearing. They're cute videos that I might have to share here when we got back home.
Anthony is surfing the Internet. Eric is watching the movie "Happy Feet" that they have playing on the TV screen here at the gate. Electronics--thank goodness we have electronics.
Natalie has discovered that she can take photos with my old iPhone, which of course is now essentially and iPod Touch since it's no longer got calling capabilities. She's been taking photos including this silly one of Patrick.
Alex has been taking videos with his new phone which involves his sister appearing and disappearing. They're cute videos that I might have to share here when we got back home.
Anthony is surfing the Internet. Eric is watching the movie "Happy Feet" that they have playing on the TV screen here at the gate. Electronics--thank goodness we have electronics.
Okay, the picture doesn't seem to be adding. I'll have to try again later.
No comments:
Post a Comment