We haven't been to the Sea World waterpark yet this year and the theme parks in general seem to be less crowded on Sundays, so we went there today. I took this picture of Eric putting his face in the water. Mind you, the water in the toddler area is probably only 6-12 inches deep, and that's why he looks so bent over, but he still kept bending over and putting his face in the water. As a mother, this site was a little disconcerting, but apparently, he likes putting his face in the water now.
We stayed there around two hours and Eric stayed in that one small area the whole time. Doesn't he look like he had a lot of fun? :)The big boys went to the Lazy River and the Wave Pool. Natalie went with Patrick to the Lazy River and then Patrick and I switched duties and I went with her to the Wave Pool. Later, when we were about to leave, Anthony said that he liked the waterpark at Fiesta Texas better because there are more girls his age there and "they're not fat". Patrick and I did notice that there were more young adults and families with young children there today, maybe because it was Sunday and therefore a family day or maybe because Sea World attracts those groups more--we're not sure. Natalie said she liked Fiesta Texas better because the wave pool there has the waves more often and the little kids' area was bigger. Alex liked the rides better at Fiesta Texas. Patrick and I like Fiesta Texas just because it's a shorter drive from our house. Eric didn't seem to care, but he does love to see Shamu and the other animals, so I guess we'll have passes to Sea World just a little bit longer.
I just wanted to end with a photo of my "Plants vs. Zombies" obsessed little boy. Natalie, Eric, and I went to Target this morning and at first he insisted on walking while playing on my iPhone. I was worried that he would run into something, so I was relieved when he consented to sitting in the shopping cart. He ended up in a similar semi-reclined position in the shopping cart. Sometimes he'll lay like this on the sofa while playing on the iPhone. Today, he was laying like this on the floor. Maybe I should collect all of these photos of him playing video games and compare them to later when he's playing them like his big brothers? He gets away with it now because he's such a cutie. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment