
Can you tell he's addicted? He didn't even want me to change him out of his pajamas yet, and it was past 10AM! I think it's particularly cute that he has Maya the Dog next to him while he plays on the iPad. I left him home with Patrick and took the big boys to Velocity for their strength and conditioning. Natalie and I had our nails done so we would be ready to go to the wedding this weekend. This afternoon we've just been hanging out at home. Alex and Natalie have been playing with their neighborhood friends. Alex played on the Wii while Natalie usually goes "low tech" and plays outside.

Eric played on my iPhone while we were waiting for Anthony to finish with his training (which is half an hour longer than Alex's training) and then he had to play once again this afternoon, except he played while on the stairs instead of on the sofa since Alex was on the sofa playing on the Wii with his friend. He's not the only tech/game junkie in this family, of course. Patrick and Anthony's new phones (iPhone 4) just arrived by FedEx a few minutes ago. I got mine last week and they've been watching the email closely since then, looking for the email saying that their phones had shipped. Alex was anxious about them getting their phones too, because when Anthony gets his new phone, Alex gets his new phone. Hopefully I'll be able to get a photo of the boys with their new phones later today before I have to go to work.
1 comment:
Technology is always wonderful....when it works.
Post a Comment