Friday, January 07, 2011

Go to Bed Please

Natalie and Eric were playing outside when I got home with Anthony. They only came in when we asked them to come in for dinner. Eric was definitely acting tired today, but he was still napless.

After dinner, I saw Natalie and Eric laying on the stairs, so I asked them why they were laying on the stairs. Natalie replied, "We're sleeping on the stairs." I'm not sure if they were playing some sort of game or what, but they certainly were being silly. Natalie kept getting in the most uncomfortable-looking positions. Eric just laid across one step, but she laid over several steps. No, they didn't actually sleep on the stairs.

After I took these pictures, I sent them upstairs to get ready for bed. Natalie has been volunteering to get into bed early this week, but Eric still fights going to bed. He didn't want to go upstairs, but he did only because I said he could watch a little TV after I washed him up for bed. When Natalie went to bed and left him by himself to watch TV, he got upset about being left alone in the room. It's too bad he fought taking a nap today.

No comments: