Yes, Eric still lines up his vehicles when he plays with them, although not as many as he used to. I tried to take a picture of this with his face included, but when he saw me, he said, "No pictures!" as he usually does nowadays.
No, this is not our garage. Natalie has been playing with more of the neighborhood girls, but she still plays a lot with the neighborhood boys. She is in the garage of our neighbors across the street and she's wearing a pair of borrowed roller blades. I wondered about this at the time, but I forgot to ask her later--why is she also wearing one of their hockey jerseys? This is the girl who asked for a bike for Christmas one year and a motorized scooter the next year but she hasn't used either one. Patrick was surprised to hear that she actually skated on the roller blades instead of just wearing them. I really don't understand my daughter sometimes.
This is why it's hard for me to scrapbook my kids. Look at that color combo! Natalie's favorite color right now is red. She also likes turquoise blue, which is the color of her pants (and her shirt which is underneath that red jersey. Of course those roller blades are purple. I don't think I'll be able to find patterned paper to match this color combo.In other news, our van wouldn't start today when Patrick was going to pick up Anthony from the movie theatre. He had to take it into the dealership on a busy Saturday afternoon. Luckily they found out what was wrong with the van and luckily it seems to be covered under our extended warranty. Unfortunately, they couldn't get it fixed today, so we'll have to take it in on Monday morning. Luckily I'm on call on Monday, so I'll be around, or more importantly, my car will be around just in case. It could get complicated if the car isn't fixed on Monday like they think it will, since Patrick has to get Natalie to piano lessons then try to go to Anthony's JV soccer game then pick up Anthony from school after the game, etc. We're so glad we got that extended warranty.
No comments:
Post a Comment