Natalie loves Wendy's Spicy Crispy Chicken Nuggets. She got all excited when we talked about going to the mall tonight when she realized that there is now a Wendy's at the mall. She always wants the same thing, the aforementioned chicken nuggets and a Chocolate Frosty. She loves them so much that she ate two orders of the nuggets (five pieces each). Eric ate one order by himself, plus some orange soda. I wasn't going to let Natalie have ice cream for dessert, because she had already had the Frosty. She ate two orders, though, and that's a lot for a little eight-year-old like that. Plus, I needed someone to help me with my Haagen-Dazs ice cream (Coffee and Belgian Chocolate Chocolate) and she's been eating my Coffee ice cream at home, so I shared my ice cream with her. Eric had his usual Mango Sorbet.
We all went to the bathroom after dinner. After tonight, Patrick and I decided that we have to put Eric in a pull-up when we go out. Invariably he will decide to "go potty" when we're out and about (when he won't at home) and it's a pain to have to put that diaper back on when he's standing.
Later, as we were about to leave, Natalie suddenly decided she had to go to the bathroom again. As Eric and I were waiting for her, he started spinning around with his backpack in his hands. He fell after a couple of turns, sometimes right in front of people walking around the mall. I cautioned him to get out of the way, but I let him go on spinning because he was so cute and because it kept him busy while we were waiting.
We were at the mall because Patrick and his mom were at Anthony's game. Anthony got to play most of the first half but his team lost 0-2. Alex stayed at home to play Call of Duty: Black Ops. That is how we spend a typical Friday night--separated and doing different things.
No comments:
Post a Comment